Diamond exchanges

Алмазные биржи 2000 AMD

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7s_pJrHb3G/?igshid=tvdwhsevoex1

Diamonds are cut from rough diamonds. Several countries - Russia, Botswana, Canada, Angola, Congo, South Africa and Australia are leaders in diamond mining.

By the way, yellow diamonds are most often found in Australia and South Africa.

After being mined, rough diamonds are purchased through auctions by cutting factories.

Алмазные биржи 2000 AMD

Approximately 60% of diamonds in the market are cut in India, the remaining 40% is divided among China, other countries of South-east Asia, Antwerp, and a small part in Israel (only big stones).

India sells about 40% of the cut diamonds in the domestic market, while 60% is exported to China, Israel, Belgium, the United States of America and other countries.

Алмазные биржи 2000 AMD

And it is here that the work of diamond exchanges begins.

A diamond exchange is the meeting place of diamond manufacturers and their buyers, dealers, brokers - a single trading platform equipped with everything required.

Diamond exchanges are the connecting links between the trade and processing of diamonds, targeting most of the world's suppliers.

Алмазные биржи 2000 AMD

The largest and most famous world diamond exchanges are located in:

  • India (Mumbai)
  • Israel (Ramat Gan)
  • Belgium (Antwerp) and New York.

We choose Israel, because there is a huge selection of diamonds there, in the sizes and shades that we need, and because it just historically happened so 😉

Popular products
Yellow Gold Diamond Bracelet - 17321

Yellow Gold Diamond Bracelet

More details
Purple brazilian amethyst, small amethysts and diamonds white gold coctail ring - 17277

Purple brazilian amethyst, small amethysts and diamonds white gold coctail ring

More details
The snake is the oldest symbol in the world. - 17276

The snake is the oldest symbol in the world.

More details
Earrings "Snakes" in matte yellow gold with emerald green tourmalines - 17286

Earrings "Snakes" in matte yellow gold with emerald green tourmalines

More details
3,4 Carat Green Tourmaline Marriage Sapphire 18 Karat Gold Infinity Ring - 17271

3,4 Carat Green Tourmaline Marriage Sapphire 18 Karat Gold Infinity Ring

More details
Earrings "Snakes" with green tsavorites in matte yellow gold - 17285

Earrings "Snakes" with green tsavorites in matte yellow gold

More details
Yellow gold "Stars" earrings - 17282

Yellow gold "Stars" earrings

More details